Sunday, June 04, 2006

Shopping with my most favourite sister

Yesterday I spent a day that should have been much more productive using money I don't have to buy things I'’ll probably never wear. Also decided that, now it's got some nice flowers, the balcony fancied being dressed up a bit so I bought it some lanterns and beanbags. It's a veritable paradise out there now. Or it would be if it weren't so filthy dirty. Anyway, me and gem gems had a right old time. There was nearly a small hissy fit in Argos when the quick pay (ha!) console froze halfway through the transaction and it proved impossible to just buy the damn beanbags. But a minor inconvenience in an otherwise lovely day. Rounded off with, of course, Big Brother. Smashing.

Update: Today I cleaned the filthy dirty balcony and it is no longer filthy or dirty. There is something perversely satisfying about spending all the livelong day rubbing muck off of ridiculously intricate ironwork. It looks GREAT now. I love my balcony.

It is possible I need to get out more.

The view from my balc...

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love your blog it's very colourful

2:17 PM  
Blogger karen said...

you know me, i love colours. couldn't live without colours but then that's just me isn't it? hehehehe! (sorry mum!)

3:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha Bloody Ha very funny

1:38 PM  
Blogger karen said...

hehehehehe! we thought it was bloody funny.

4:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

5:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home