Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Oh. My. God.

I just got given the glad eye off Andrew Lincoln.

Well. Maybe.

It definitely was Andrew Lincoln (he is in the show that the hideous people off the telly were filming on my corridor) but was he giving me the glad eye?

I was walking to work through the square, he was crossing the road in front of me and we made eye contact. I thought "You look like Andrew Lincoln" so I turned back to confirm my sighting and HE WAS STILL LOOKING AT ME. He could have been checking out my beautiful umbrella decorated with small horses. Or he could have been wondering what the hell I was doing with a brolly on a scorching day like today.

7 Comments:

Blogger Hil said...

I once saw him wearing an orange hat outside the Almeida theatre in fragrant Islington. He was in a play inside the theatre (as is traditional, as opposed to a play that took place on the steps). In the play he did not wear an orange hat, but instead a sort of Hawaiian shirt. I know this because I was there.

You're a lucky thing. He didn't even fart in my direction.

6:35 PM  
Blogger Barbara Bruederlin said...

No doubt he was admiring your foresight in carrying such a fetching umbrella on a scorching day, and wishing he could share your shade.

11:27 PM  
Blogger karen said...

Well I've heard a small rumour he might be gay. Which would explain why he didn't give you the glad eye beautiful hilbo.

And barbara I think you are spot on there, it is a pretty special brolly but he can't have it. It's mine.

6:57 PM  
Blogger Hil said...

Are you secretly a boy? Is that why you got the special treatment? Hmm?

3:19 PM  
Blogger karen said...

dagnammit u found me out! just between u and me tho hilbo eh? wink wink ;)

4:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Andrew Lincoln but that last thing he was in on tele was crap

10:18 AM  
Blogger karen said...

I think 'that last thing' has been given another series which is what he's been filming. And yes it was pretty crap.

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home