Thursday, July 06, 2006

Yoga For The Heart

Everyone needs some yoga for the heart from time to time. Lucky then that this man exists. You need sound on. It is hilarious and terrifying in equal measure. Mum - you have to watch this you will LOVE it.

http://blogfiles.wfmu.org/KF/2006/05/laughing_yogi.mpeg

Very many thanks to beautiful hil for this. I promise I will stop with the links soon but this is BRILLIANT. I'm going to make a special effort to incorporate yoga for the heart into my daily routine.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wont work on my wretched computer. Thought i'd start a new lyrics competition. Answers on a postcard...Everybody's got their history, On every page a mystery ...

4:59 PM  
Blogger karen said...

oh my god it's not fucking George and Eddie is it!!! (I know I know it's Charles and Eddie). Is it them? Jealous mind jealous mind never satisfied...

5:54 PM  
Blogger karen said...

gem gems i think a fun new blog game has just been born

5:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bizarre...it was charles and eddie my chugging brain was trying to grasp at when struggling to remember jimmy nail's name...

5:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i had to stop him - he's truly terrifying.

6:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah well fucking done, you're too good for me. For those of you still unclear.....Look into my eyes, can't you see they're open wide, Would i lie to you baby yeah....

6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home