Monday, June 12, 2006

Delayed Gratification

Behold. Feast your lucky little peepers on these gems, courtesy of my fishy eyed lens.

The most gorgeous boy...rodney!!





Lab iDog for playing our pods on



No eating, drinking or decorating birthday cakes in the lab



I got my beloved fish eye for xmas (see lomography link for details), loaded it with film in february, used the film in march, and got it developed last week. 6 months. Ridiculous. I'm the laziest slug in town.

BTW.......it's XMAS SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who is the stud giving it some thumbs up at the cake. I want him now....

1:27 PM  
Blogger karen said...

claudia i'm surprised at you. but then you were engaged to man of mystery david copperfield...actually now i come to think of it i suppose the vet does look a bit like david copperfield, and i've never seen them in the same room together...

8:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come to think of it I can make a sausage under the blanket disappear in 10 seconds. However, I do not dye my hair.

3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home