Monday, June 26, 2006

Nice cup of tea and a sit down

In Weymouth again at the moment looking after Stu’s nan for a bit while his mum is away. Jeez louise, I’ve not known anyone drink so much tea. I’ve got a little timetable of when to make her pots of tea! Not cups, pots! There’s not more than 2 hours between each pot! And I was hoping to get some work done!

This is a great site I came across a couple years ago when I was writing something about some scientist who had done something to do with biscuits and dunking them...

www.NiceCupOfTeaAndASitDown.com

"...the premier web site for tea drinkers who are keen on sitting down and biscuits. Oh and cake aswell. If you eat biscuits then its a fair bet you'll have some cake if its on offer"

Brilliant.

2 Comments:

Blogger Phil said...

Biscuit of the week crumbles me up!
See what I did there? Genius :)

10:29 AM  
Blogger karen said...

TeaHee! Genius indeed! It's such a funny site. Did u see the 'your feedback' section with the Kazakhstani tea ladies? Too funny.

2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home