Friday, June 23, 2006

'Working' from home



When you look as good as I do it's best to work from home if at all possible lest young children be afraid. And I've got some thesis writing to catch up on so it seemed like a good idea. But what I've mostly been doing is eating. Made a LUSCIOUS watermelon and ginger juice, which I know sounds rank but was really yummy...

Big thick wedge of watermelon
'Coin' of ginger finely grated
Splash of water
5 or 6 ice cubes

Blend it up good and drink it (from Nigel Slater's 'Juice'). Enjoy.

2 Comments:

Blogger Phil said...

Ah, Kees, so you've secretly had a blog for a while eh! Naughty...
It's cool and you should get many people reading it.
Sorry to hear you're not well, but by saying 'Face Monster' one presumes you are not talking about a 'Face Hugger' from the film Aliens? :)
Get well soon...

11:35 PM  
Blogger karen said...

Hi dogga! Thanks for ur comments. Um, well, not secret as such - you never asked :-) Naughty? How very dare you. I will get more people reading it at some point - I r shy. I think a face hugger would look much more attractive at the moment, in fact I think I know somewhere that sells them, you might have hit on a genius idea there...

2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home