Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Weekend

Friday
Mine and Stu's ten year anniversary (!) so we went to the Primrose Cafe for one of the best meals of our lives. It was LUSH. Then we came back and drank a yummy bottle of wine of the balcony which has a new occupant - a rhododendron courtesy of Stu (isn't rhododendron just about the funniest looking word ever?)





Saturday
Weymouth for a family BBQ! Woohoo! F**king love a BBQ.

Also saw mum's new water feature...



David says "I like your water feature Val"



Then went dancin' in Weymouth with Gem Gems. Haven't been out in Weymouth for YEARS. And I managed to spend £60!!!!! Back in the day it was 80p to get in and 80p for a vodka. Not any more.







Sunday
Out for Father's Day lunch in Poundbury, the weird village that Prince Charles built. It's nice and all that but it just feels like a film set, a bit like no one really lives there. The pub is a bit the same. Definitely a bit creepy (sorry Your Highness).

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm comments, where do i start? I love your balcony, congratulations on your ten years together, turns out ten years is tin, so I've taken the liberty of ordering you a full size tin man off ebay, only problem is he doesn't have a heart, i'll keep you updated on my photoshop labyrinth collage, poundbury is weird i agree, had a wild night in weybiza we must do it again........

11:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks to me for reccommending the Primrose cafe. My grey idol can show his appreciation to my crotch at a later date. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

2:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I could have built a much superior water feature out of a few breeze blocks. Using my building skills I learnt being a builder one summer, of course. Have I ever told anyone about my building skills before?

3:04 PM  
Blogger karen said...

gemma: i too had a wild night as u can see by my wild stare in the pic, think bit tipsy by that point. hehehehe! tin man - very funny.

vet_boy: yeah good recommendation, well done.

bob: shut up

3:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

highly predictable level of hatefulness.

3:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can quit being rude about my water feature cheeky bitch!!!!!!

10:39 PM  
Blogger karen said...

I'm not being rude! Whatever gave u that idea? What on earth can be bad about having a tiny labyrinth replica in your garden? We'll get Mr Bowie round to dance round it.

4:25 PM  
Blogger Phil said...

LOL @ Bowie! How nice of him to join in your blog.

11:27 PM  
Blogger karen said...

Yeah Bowie is good like that! Bless him.

1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home