Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Having a good trip

Little mum sat safely on my sofa (with one of Stu's books)



Message received from Gem Gems in Majorca...

"Mum tripped over a bollard today and fell flat on her face. She has grazed every bony prominence. It was Hilarious. She was properly flat out in front of the whole coach trip"

Hehehehehe!!! What a state to be in. I laughed SO much I cried. And writing this has given me the giggles again! 'Stupid place to have a bollard' apparently.

It's weird because the last time she fell over was on holiday with me in Vienna when she did the splits on a slippery walkway. Just can't take her anywhere.

4 Comments:

Blogger Phil said...

Poor mom!

10:29 AM  
Blogger karen said...

Yeah it is poor mum, but I nearly choked to death once while she laughed so much she couldn't move so I'm not going to feel too bad about having a good chuckle about it. In fact I was telling dad last night (funny, she hadn't mentioned it to him) and couldn't actually get the words out from laughing.

1:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe your Mom was still thinking about the Man in the book and not concentrating? You girls have a one track mind.

3:24 PM  
Blogger karen said...

You knows it walking man! Tho I was careful to point out it is Stu's book - it's David Bailey's Democracy and it's really rather good actually.

6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home