Monday, July 24, 2006

Just call me Bill Gates...or someone else who knows stuff about computers

Woohoo! All by my self I found out how to link stuff in the text of my blog. Being something of a techno flid this is no mean feat. So now when I want to link stuff, you lazy arses will no longer have to cut and paste the address, you can just click on the goddamn link! It's wild. So I might want to say, "remember that funny video of yoga for the heart? Well bugger me if it's not right here!". Brilliant.

5 Comments:

Blogger Allison said...

OMG. That video is hilarious. 'Just laugh, don't feel shy!' I don't know what's funnier, the hand movements he does, or the gold-ness that was cloaking him ;)

7:18 PM  
Blogger karen said...

I know! The hand movements, the face...brilliant.

7:50 PM  
Blogger Phil said...

You could have asked your Uncle Dogga how to do it! :]
Bizarre vid or what!

8:56 PM  
Blogger Barbara Bruederlin said...

Oh thank God!!!! All that cutting and pasting was simply exhausting me!

9:14 PM  
Blogger karen said...

Yeah but I'm always asking Uncle Dogga stupid computer questions and I'm pretty sure it gets on his tits even tho he's far too nice to say so :)

Hahahaha! Always glad to be of assistance Barbara!

9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home