Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Fainting Goats

Right, I think I need to lift the mood a little. Apparently some people were upset by Monday's post. To clarify, I am not chronically lonely but didn't have a conversation with an actual human all day on Monday becuase everyone who's anyone is on away. BUT then on Monday evening the lovely AC came over for some Pimms (which I definitely did not raid the vet's mint plant for honest guv) so I talked her to death and felt much better. So after that, and of course yesterday, some light entertainment...

http://www.qarxis.com/Fainting_Goats

With thanks to the sublime little Anna for supplying the link

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

On a similar note, take a look at the following, which tells us all about 'intelligent falling':

http://www.theonion.com/content/node/39512

Not wishing any disrespect to any intelligent falling advocates out there - after all, the evidence is persuasive, especially that quoted from Matthew 15:14...

1:09 PM  
Blogger karen said...

Hehehe! Love it. And it has inspired my next post...

3:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please don't hurt my mint plant. He's my best and only friend.

11:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does AC stand for air conditioning?

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home