Thursday, September 07, 2006

Daubings

It seems to me my life must be in a fairly tragic state if I am excited to be posting some crap I drew on a tablecloth. I think my favourites are the various portraits. They make me giggle even now. I love how terrible we've made mum look.

My G & T


Gemma's tree


My portrait of mum


Gemma's portrait of mum


Mum's portrait of gemma


Gemma's portrait of me


By me (clockwise) G&T, Gemma, flower, pig, heart


By me: cow, sheep, boston terrier, butterfly


By Gemma: skeleton, eye, woman that used to work in my mum's shop


By Gemma...where to begin?

8 Comments:

Blogger Barbara Bruederlin said...

Did you even get time to eat dinner? That is a lot of artwork that your table generated!

2:17 PM  
Blogger Will said...

Could you send it to me so that when you're famous I can sell it on ebay ?

3:01 PM  
Blogger karen said...

I know Barbara, honestly we were like women possesed. You'd think we'd never seen a crayon before.

It'll cost you Ben. The Saatchi boys have already been on to me, as have the National Portrait gallery.

6:48 PM  
Blogger Phil said...

Hahaha, your mum's portrait of you looks like a grey: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extraterrestrial_life_in_popular_culture
No offense there I hope? :]
Someone needs to pay attention to where a cows udder goes too!

9:55 PM  
Blogger mellowlee said...

So cool! That's my kind of dinner party :)

4:04 AM  
Blogger karen said...

You're not wrong Dogga. Any offence? Good grief you should hear some of the things I get called round here. Actually not the first time I've been told I look like an alien. In fact discussions of what/who Kees looks like have been rife lately. It's a fun game. And cow's udders are the least of my worries, my boston terrier is not exactly anatomically correct :}

I know mellowlee it was SO much fun.

12:52 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

LOL, those made me laugh outloud, so good :)
Not much better then wine, dinner and crayons!

5:25 PM  
Blogger karen said...

I know they're hilarious! And a little horrific too.

4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home