Monday, October 09, 2006

We visited Stu's nephew at the weekend, he's just turned 2. He's ridiculously cute. We got on pretty well. We played trains (Thomas the Tank Engine) and ate chocolate cake. It was great. We bought him Toby Le Chien...



He's a cut above your average pull-along hard-wood dog. He's shiny and lacquered and has the jauntiest collar in the land.

We missed open mic night this week but I nearly mowed down one of the guys from last week on my bike which reminded me to post a link to his myspace page as I think he's rather good (at playing the guitar anyway, not so good at looking before crossing the road)...

6 Comments:

Blogger mellowlee said...

That toy dog is so cool!!! I would love to have it myself. :)

9:44 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

Aw, very cute. I wish I wasn't too old to play with that. I probably would have placed him in my red wagon, walked around the neighbourhood, staring down the other girls in their motorized Barbie cars.

10:56 PM  
Blogger Barbara Bruederlin said...

hahaha Allison I can see you doing that! You staring down the Barbie girls, Kees mowing down musicians on her bike ... yikes.

3:28 AM  
Blogger karen said...

In all honesty I want one myself Mel - he's just SO shiny.

Hehehe! Motorized Barbie cars? Red wagons are much cooler Allison.

Yep we'd be a force to be reckoned with Barb.

12:30 PM  
Blogger Will said...

well, if you can play music well, you've got people to look both ways for you.

7:42 PM  
Blogger Will said...

I think you paid Chris Beckett back well enough by linking him. He sounds good.

11:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home