Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Reasons to be cheerful

All I've really done so far this week is work and sleep so I have very little to report! And I've been a bloody miserable little toad today. The boss has been on at me about how much work I've got to do so that put me in a foul mood. The Vet sent me a text saying 'cheer up fuckface' which actually did go some way to cheering me up. But I'm ok now because I went and got a bag of hot salty chips and a bottle of ice cold beer. And some cookies. But I might actually pop before I get round to the cookies. And I'm going to sit on the sofa and watch crap TV until I fall asleep. Bliss.

Another reason to be cheerful is that the lab that the Vet and I work in has finished being renovated and IT'S GOT AIR CONDITIONING!!! It's like a fridge in there and it's bloody great.

Yet another reason to be cheerful is that I bought a huge bamboo on the weekend and it's sprung to life and is GORGEOUS. Look at it. I love it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Allison said...

Having AC is a great reason to celebrate! Enjoy your evening of crappy TV...sometimes that's all ya need :)

9:43 PM  
Blogger Barbara Bruederlin said...

Crappy tv and salty chips sound good to me. Our lab is heavily ac'd - I usually need to wear a sweater - which is stupid!

3:41 AM  
Blogger karen said...

Crappy TV was exactly what I needed, it was bloody great!

Barbara I know what you mean! I've been moaning for so long about the unbearable heat that I just can't bring myself to say actually it's too cold! We were debating doing all the science in our swimwear but now we're getting the wooly jumpers out!

9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home